10 Cool & Thought Provoking Quotes Of Grey's Anatomy's Jesse Williams


Jesse Williams who had the honor of receiving the humanitarian award at BET awards has proved as an inspirational  figure for all the weak and downtrodden people. Jesse Williams, an American actor, activist is famous for his role as Dr.Jackson Avery in the hit show Grey's Anatomy. Here are 10 quotes from the articulate actor that forces us to rethink out previously held beliefs.

We should all have the opportunity to at least get a basic education and feel that you are worthy of something in life.

cool quotes of Grey's Anatomy actor Jesse Williams
Source: Pinterest



"There has been no war that we have not fought and died on the front lines of. There has been no job we haven't done. There's no tax they haven't levied against us. And we've paid all of them. But freedom is somehow always conditional here.

But freedom is somehow always conditional here
Source: Pinterest



Storybooks were always a big part of my imagination, and my childhood and adolescence.

Storybooks were always a big part of my imagination
Source: Pinterest


I like to take credit for the work that I have done.



I like to take credit for the work that I have done.
Source: Pinterest


I'm kind of in a middle space, being marketed as a biracial actor. Roles are written either stereotypically black, or they're written 'normal,' which is just code for white.

Roles are written either stereotypically black, or they're written 'normal,' which is just code for white
Source: Pinterest


"What we've been doing is looking at the data, and we know that police somehow manage to de-escalate, disarm and not kill white people every day. So what's gonna happen is we are going to have equal rights and justice in our own country, or we will restructure their function, and ours."

 we are going to have equal rights and justice in our own country, or we will restructure their function, and ours
Source: Pinterest


We often grow up being told that we can do this or that, but if you don't see anybody that looks like you doing it, you don't believe you can do it. But I had great teachers, and I wanted to be a great teacher.

I had great teachers, and I wanted to be a great teacher.
Source: Pinterest



Storytelling is based on the word, being an honorable person of integrity is based on your word.

being an honorable person of integrity is based on your word.
Source: Pinterest


That's why the role that I have on 'Grey's Anatomy' is important to me, because it's a human being. He doesn't have to wear race on his sleeve; he doesn't even have to talk about it. We just lead by our actions.

We just lead by our actions
Source: Pinterest


It was very important to me to be with a woman who is better than me at some things. You want someone who brings new, interesting things into your life.

Source



Previous
Next Post »