10 Inspiring Quotes Of Rumi On Love & Life

1. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” 


 seek for love

2. Love is a cloud that scatters pearls.

Love is a cloud that scatters pearls.

3. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.


Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.

4. “Woman is the light of God.” 


Woman is the light of God

5. Be like the sun for grace and mercy. Be like the night to cover others' faults. Be like running water for generosity. Be like death for rage and anger. Be like the Earth for modesty. Appear as you are. Be as you appear. 

Be like the sun for grace and mercy. Be like the night to cover others' faults. Be like running water for generosity. Be like death for rage and anger. Be like the Earth for modesty. Appear as you are. Be as you appear.

6.  

“I choose to love you in silence…For in silence I find no rejection,

I choose to love you in loneliness… For in loneliness no one owns you but me,

I choose to adore you from a distance… For distance will shield me from pain,

I choose to kiss you in the wind… For the wind is gentler than my lips,

I choose to hold you in my dreams… For in my dreams, you have no end.”


“I choose to love you in silence… For in silence I find no rejection,  I choose to love you in loneliness… For in loneliness no one owns you but me,  I choose to adore you from a distance… For distance will shield me from pain,  I choose to kiss you in the wind… For the wind is gentler than my lips,  I choose to hold you in my dreams… For in my dreams, you have no end.”

7. What you seek is seeking you.


What you seek is seeking you.

8. Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you.



9. Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.


Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.

10. “Speak a new language, so that the world  will be a new world.” 


Speak a new language, so that the world  will be a new world

Previous
Next Post »